We support the Center on Long-term Risk, a charity focussing on research into how to best reduce suffering in the context of advanced AI systems. Through workshops, grants, publications, and coaching, CLR develops and shares its insights with others in the effective altruism and AI safety communities.Learn more
Legal and financial information
Stiftung für Effektiven Altruismus, e.V., is a charitable association based at Rodenbergstraße 8, 10439 Berlin, Germany.
- Statutes (German)
- Confirmation of tax exemption (German)
- Club register entry (German)
- 2020: Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss
- 2019: Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss
- 2018: Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss
- 2017: Combined financial statements
We receive our funding from individual supporters, many of whom have pledged to donate a percentage of their income to effective charities. We are independent and do not receive significant contributions from institutional donors.