Effective altruists use their limited resources to achieve the greatest possible impact. Most commit both their money and time, and over 300 volunteers have thus far become actively involved in our projects.
Here’s how you, too, can get involved:
- Tell your friends and acquaintances about us, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Attend our events.
- Familiarize yourself with our core values. Effective Altruist activism is not easy; the better your grasp of EA and its implications, the better your contribution will be.
- Give us feedback. Taking the outside view, you can see things which we don’t. Criticism is a gift—the only thing we have to lose is our mistakes.
- The work of EAF and its projects relies on your donations. Support us with a donation of e.g. 200 Euros, and—even more importantly—motivate your acquaintances to do the same! Read our impact page and our transparency reports to find out what impact your donation has, and how we use our means to maximum cost-effectiveness. Much obliged!
- Are you studying and want to get active at your university? Come along to one of our university groups or get in touch with us if you would like to start one yourself!
- Want to organize EA-themed events in your area? Get in touch with us.
- Contact our company and project directors to learn more about our needs at any given time. Please let us know a little about your background and interests. We look forward to hearing from you!