We are currently looking for new co-workers to augment our team and to help lead our projects to success. We are offering full- and part-time positions, internships and voluntary work. You can submit an application at any time, including when there are no positions advertised. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Foundational Research Institute: Researcher
- Speculative applications are always welcome
Part-time positions and internships
- We don’t offer any part-time positions or internships at the moment
- strong interest in the philosophy of Effective Altruism
- active engagement with the central concepts of Effective Altruism for at least three months (desirable: six months or more)
- desirable: volunteering experience on our projects and/or in one of our local groups
- proven abilities in scientific method, management and/or in communication and design
- active, independent and conscientious thinking and action, quick intelligence, reliability, punctuality, efficient work
- a young, altruistically motivated and intellectually engaged team
- start-up atmosphere with honest work environment and a focus on self-improvement
- a central workspace in Berlin
- opportunities to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- project-based work with varied tasks and close co-operation with colleagues
- an active community that offers a lively exchange of EA-related ideas
Fill in our application form. Note that applications without form entries are not considered.
We look forward to your application!
Over 300 active volunteers have so far contributed to our projects. Get involved as a volunteer and help spread Effective Altruism!