We are currently looking for new co-workers to augment our team and to help lead our projects to success. We are offering full- and part-time positions, internships and voluntary work. You can submit an application at any time, including when there are no positions advertised. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Foundational Research Institute: Researcher
- Speculative applications are always welcome
Part-time positions and internships
- Summer 2017: week-long summer internship*
* There are as yet no official job descriptions for these positions. If you are interested, you are still welcome to contact us anytime.
Swiss Civil Service internship (Service 27407)
- IT and Web Development (66090)
- Research Assistant (66091)
German Federal Voluntary Service (BFD)
EAF is aiming to become a BFD provider during before the end of 2016.
- a young, altruistically motivated and intellectually engaged team
- start-up atmosphere with honest work environment and a focus on self-improvement
- a central workspace in Basel or Berlin
- opportunities to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- project-based work with varied tasks and close co-operation with colleagues
- an active community that offers a lively exchange of EA-related ideas
- interest in the philosophy of Effective Altruism
- proven abilities in scientific method, management and/or in communication and design
- active, independent and conscientious thinking and action, quick intelligence, reliability, punctuality, efficient work
- desirable: volunteering experience on our projects
Fill in our application form. Note that applications without form entries are not considered.
We look forward to your application!
Over 300 active volunteers have so far contributed to our projects. Get involved as a volunteer and help spread Effective Altruism!